Metro MW Series Utility Cart with Solid and Wire Shelves
Made of Super Erecta shelves with plastic split sleeves, two one-piece handles and casters with donut bumpers, Metro MW Series Utility Cart with Solid and Wire Shelves make a smart addition to any workplace.
Manufacturer: Metro MW402
Stainless steel, chrome shelf and handle material.
- Load capacity: 375 lb. (170.1kg)
- Fully interchangeable Super Erecta shelves
- Center shelf can be positioned at any height in 1 in. (2.5cm) increments
- One-piece stainless-steel or chrome handles (depends on model) add rigidity and durability
- 18 in. (46cm) carts have 4 in. dia. (10cm) casters; 21 in. (53cm) and 24 in. (61cm) wide carts have 5 in. dia. (13cm) casters
- Three tiers
- 375 lbs (170kg) weight capacity per cart
- 18-gauge stainless-steel, doubly thick at the edges for rigidity and strength
- Raised edges help contain spills and make cleanup easier
- Sturdy corner castings facilitate mounting
- Chrome-plated or stainless-steel shelves available with trademarked truss design for added strength
- Corners slide easily over special tapered snap-together plastic sleeves to fasten them securely in place
Shipped knocked down. Assembles/disassembles quickly and easily without tools.
|18 x 30 x 39 in. (45.72 x 76.2 x 99cm)|
|Transporting materials that require an expanse of flat, solid surface|
|Stainless steel, Chrome|
|Super Erecta™ 2 Chrome plated wire shelves and one Stainless Steel solid (flat) shelf with Plastic split sleeves, 2 one-piece Chrome plated handles, 4 in. dia. caster, 3.5 in. donut bumpers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok