Mettler Toledo Quantos Dosing Heads
Intelligent dosing heads for precise dosing of free flowing powdery substances such as APIs or reference standards where purity and quality of substance is essential. Mettler Toledo Quantos Dosing Head includes an integrated stirrer which guarantees a homogeneous flow of the powder.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 11141532
Four motors drive the powder flow with real time feedback from the balance, no settings to play with. The use of a closed system avoids cross-contamination and protects the user, the substance and the environment.
- Composed of FDA compliant materials
- Made of TPX polymer and 316L/1.4404 stainless steel which feature electrical, chemical and physical properties
- Each head assigned to single substance eliminates cross-contamination
- All substance information (substance ID,quantity, date etc.) traceable via RFID chip in each dosing head
- Dosing head attached to container for lifetime of substance
- No training required for using dosing head, place head on Quantos device and start working
- Supplied in impact resistant, water-tight transport container
- Sterile versions available
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|TPX polymer and 316L/1.4404 stainless steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok