Mettler Toledo Balance Enclosures by Labconco
For safe and efficient weighing
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 3950310
Mettler Toledo Enclosures by Labconco are specifically designed to protect the analyst during the weighing process. The patented Clean-Sweep air foil will maximize the containment of powders, particulates, and fumes to ensure operator safety. The ergonomic design and interior dimensions make this product ideal for micro and analytical balances, and the granite work surface will provide the greatest stability for products.
- Glacier white and gray, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle
- Granite work surface
- 0.25 in. thick tempered safety glass front sash, sides, and top
- Internal working depth: 23.4 in.
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings maximizes containment
- Upper containment sash foil directs contaminants away from the operator
- Upper dilution air supply sweeps clean air to the back of the sash to keep contaminants away from the operator
- 8 in. sash opening limits exhaust demand
- Supplied with Guardian Jr. Airflow Monitor
- Continuously monitors airflow with a Green LED that glows when airflow is within range
- Red LED glows and audible alarm sounds when the airflow is outside the set point range
Testing: SEFA 1-2002, Modified ASHRAE 110-1995, and ANSI Z9.5-1993
|Designed to protect the user during powder weighing operations|
|Epoxy Coated Aluminum|
|SEFA 1-2002, ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-1993|
|Guardian™ Jr. airflow monitor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok