Mettler Toledo Excellence Plus XPE Analytical Balances
Worry-free weighing thanks to balance intelligence
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 30087643
XPE Analytical Balances provide the best performance in analytical weighing and support the highest requirements for safety, efficiency and ease of compliance. Thanks to low repeatability, XPE Analytical balances offer the smallest minimum weight. Quality Management features such as the innovative StatusLight and proprietary StaticDetect technology take the worry out of weighing and provide a high level of trust in your results. LevelControl and MinWeigh enable full regulatory compliance.
- StatusLight uses color to help you identify the status of your balance, so you know exactly when it is ready for use
- SmartGrid weighing pan minimizes effects of turbulence in weighing chamber and ensures more accurate results and shorter stabilization times
- StaticDetect technology detects electrostatic charge on sample and/or its container; weighing error is measured and warning given if user-defined limit is exceeded
- SmartSens sensors offer ergonomic, hands-free operation and personnel security enabling user to tare, open and close draft shield or print without touching balance
- SmartScreen Display offers color-guided touchscreen for safe operation
- Individual, color-coded profiles can be configured and documented for up to eight users or jobs, protecting users, data and processes, and guaranteeing seamless traceability
- ErgoClipsfacilitate secure placement and efficient handling of tare containers
- LevelControl warns if balance is not correctly leveled
- MinWeigh signals when a sample has not reached minimum weight defined by regulations
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|GLP, ISO 9001, UL, CSA|
|Color Graphic Display|
|Power supply, two free samples of the SmartPrep&tr|
|50 to 86°F|
|10 to 30°C|
|48.7 x 26.3 x 32.5cm (19 x 10.3 x 12.75 in. )|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok