Mettler Toledo Excellence XS Analytical Balances
Flexible weighing surface, slotted weigh pan, grounding system for static reduction. Offers a variety of uses in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, cosmetic, research and development, and quality control applications.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 11106012
XS Series analytical balances feature the unique SmartGrid weighing pan, which is supported at the rear of the weighing chamber and lifts out for easy cleaning to minimize the chance of contamination. The slotted pan has minimal solid area to minimize buoyancy caused by turbulence, shortening stabilization time for more efficient weighing. Spills fall into sealed base plate and will not interfere with weighing.In combination with the optional weighing kit (sold separately), which includes ErgoClips, the SmartGrid weighing pan becomes an ergonomic weighing system that can be precisely adapted to specific tasks and can help to increase productivity. They act as a grounding system to remove static from weighing samples. ErgoClips click securely onto the grid weighing pan and can hold round-bottom flasks, test tubes, plastic tubes, and more.
- Capacities from 61 to 220g
- Readabilities from 0.1 to 0.01mg
- FACT (Fully Automatic Calibration Technology) ensures precision and accuracy
- Backlit graphic display with touch-screen operation
- Meets All GLP and ISO 9001 Requirements
- Built-in RS-232 Interface for peripherals
- Bluetooth wireless available, as well as Ethernet, PS/2, USB, LocalCAN or MiniMettler
- Easy cleaning: dishwasher-safe base plate, removable weighing plan and draft shield
|0 to 120g|
|Protective cover for the terminal, AC/DC adapter,|
|8.2mg / 82mg (USP)|
|41 to 104°F|
|GLP, ISO 9001, UL, CSA|
|Color Graphic Display|
|Die-cast Aluminum, Plastic, Chrome Steel|
|5 to 40°C|
|45.3 x 26.3 x 32.2cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok