Mettler Toledo Excellence RM Digital Benchtop Refractometers
Benchtop refractometers allow you to determine the refractive index, BRIX, HFCS, or user-defined concentrations of a wide variety of liquids quickly and accurately. Mettler Toledo Excellence RM Digital Benchtop Refractometer has an in-built Peltier temperature control which provides both reliable temperature stability and rapid heating/cooling rates.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 51337004
- Inert sapphire prism facilitates measurement of thin, highly volatile, dark, or viscous liquids
- Removable top section provides ease of cleaning with simple tap water without the need for tools
- Plug-and-play connection of accessories such as the printer, barcode scanner, LogStraight biometric fingerprint reader, and ErgoSens infrared sensor for hands-free operation
- Assisted sample loading and clearing are possible through the addition of FillPal and DryPal units
- Optional EQPac (Equipment Qualification Package) provides comprehensive, detailed qualification guidance (IQ/OQ/PQ) to those working in regulated environments
Expand Your Scope of Measurement
- LiquiPhysics allows you to add parameters such as pH, color, and density/specific gravity to your refractive index readings
- Simply connect a compatible SevenCompact pH or conductivity meter, colorimeter, or density cell to the RM module and define the method
- Optional LabX LiquiPhysics Express software captures and manages all of these data points under a single platform
- LabX also fully supports your CFR 21.11 requirements, provides user management, audit trail, flexible data export options, and fully customized reports
- Mettler Toledo Certified Combined Density and Refractive Index Standards reduce risk, uncertainty, and error-prone sample transfer Standards come complete with certificates including an easy-to-scan barcode containing all information necessary for calibration
- Barcodes save you valuable time, reduce data entry error, and improve traceability
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.00002, 0.014 % Brix|
|41 to 167°F|
|1.32 to 1.58|
|0 to 100% Brix|
|5 to 75°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok