METTLER TOLEDO™ SevenCompact™ S220 pH Benchtop Meter
The S220 meter measures pH, ion concentration, and Redox/ORP. A simple and durable interface with only 2 buttons makes this meter very easy to operate, and results can be captured by a printer with a time and date stamp. Available as meter only or ready-to-use kits for specific applications.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30019032
- pH, Ion Concentration, and Redox/ORP benchtop meter that can display results in pH, mV, and Rel mV
- Durable and simple to operate with two buttons: 'Read' and 'Cal'
- IP54 Protection
- Comes with electrode arm that moves straight up and down, bringing the electrode into position where it works best for your sample
- Compatible with a wide range of electrodes for any application
- Compatible with ISM electrodes that capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected
- Meter connects to electrodes via BNC; S7 to BNC cables available
- Results can be captured by a printer with a time and date stamp
- Optional installation and qualification (IQ/OQ) package available through METTLER TOLEDO Service
|MTC: -30° to +130°C, ATC: -5° to +130°C|
|-2 to 20|
|Meter Kit: S220-U|
|S220 pH meter, InLab Versatile Pro electrode, electrode holder, 2 buffer sachets for pH 4.01, 7, 9.21 and 10.01, pH Measurement Guide, protective cover, test certificate|
|S220 Kit - Water & Beverage Measurements|
|-2000 to 2000 mV|
|MTC: -86° to +266°F, ATC: -41° to +266°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok