Liofilchem MTS Lefamulin [LMU] 0.016-256 µg/mL
MIC Test Strips are a quantitative assay for determining the Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) of antimicrobial agents against microorganisms to indicate appropriate patient treatment and for identifying resistance patterns.
Manufacturer: Liofilchem 920641
- MTS (MIC Test Strip) is a ready to use MIC device. No preparation or dilution of antimicrobial agent is required. The MTS in simply placed on an inoculated agar plate and incubated
- This stable gradient technique is inoculum tolerant (changes in inoculum do not affect the MIC results for a susceptible strain). Thus, it can be used to maximize the detection of low-level and hetero-resistance.
- Synergy Testing: MTS can be crossed for evaluating a critical assay such as the in vitro combination of antibiotics
- Rapid and Efficient: MTS is easy to set up and full range of MIC testing of 6 agents on a large plate takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Solid Medium: Growth of organisms on agar better mimics in vitro conditions.
- Wide MIC Range: The MIC range of Each MTS gradient spans across 15 dilutions fulfilling pharmacokinetic needs, varying susceptibility of many organism groups and covers different MIC breakpoints used in different countries as recommended by various reference or expert groups.
- Easy for New Agents: When MTS becomes available for new agents, these can be easily introduced into clinical routines, as MTS is a stand alone single reagent; not a panel product.
- MIC Equivalent to Reference Values: Scientific references and the clinical testing for device approval has validated that MTS MIC values are substantially equivalent to reference values from the CLSI agar and broth microdilution methods. Thus, MIC interpretive criteria from international standards can be directly applied to interpret MTS MIC results.
- Improved MIC Precision: The precise MIC value in µg/ mL is read directly from MTS. MIC values from MTS have an inherent precision of 1/2 dilution due to the continuous gradient. MTS provides an exact on-scale MIC value that is not an in-between, or two-fold dilution value
- Quantitative Value: MTS generates quantitative MIC values that are needed to guide therapy selection for the individual patient choice, dose, and regimen.
- Fastidious and Slow Growers: Unlike many automated systems, MTS can be used for fastidious organisms e.g. anaerobes, and other slow growing organisms and incubation can vary from 1 to 5 days.
- Direct Specimen Testing: Due to the gradient and method flexibility, MTS can be used to directly test positive blood cultures, CSF and sputum from cystic fibrosis patients and bronchial aspirates from VAP patients
|Liofilchem MTS Lefamulin|
|-20°C or 2°C to 8°C until the given expiration date|
|0.016 - 256 µg/mL|
|10/Pk. (Individually Packed)|
|MIC Test Strip|
|Antifungal Susceptibility Testing|
|Determining The MIC of Antimicrobial Agents Against Microorganisms|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok