Thermo Scientific Micro Hotplate
Process delicate materials at low temperatures using this micro hotplate, featuring a compact, benchtop design with variable control, for quick sample testing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HP2305BQ
Process delicate materials at low temperatures. The Thermo Scientific Micro Hotplate offers a compact, benchtop design with variable control, for quick sample testing.
- Infinitely adjustable, demand-type control provides ±5°C (±9°F) temperature control over the entire operating range
- Reaches 260°C (500°F) in just 4.5 minutes; 371°C (700°F) in 7.5 minutes
- Cast-aluminum top plate
- Embedded heating elements
- Perforated stainless-steel case
- Height: 3.75 in. (9.5cm)
- Top plate diameter: 3.5 in. (9cm)
- Weight: 4 lb. (1.8kg)
|371°C (Max Temperature)|