Thermo Scientific Student Hotplates
Process delicate materials at low temperatures using this micro hotplate, featuring a compact, benchtop design with variable control, for quick sample testing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HP2305BQ
Process delicate materials at low temperatures. The Thermo Scientific Student Hotplates offers a compact, benchtop design with variable control, for quick sample testing.
- Infinitely adjustable, demand-type control provides ±5°C (±9°F) temperature control over the entire operating range
- Reaches 260°C (500°F) in just 4.5 minutes; 371°C (700°F) in 7.5 minutes
- Cast-aluminum top plate
- Embedded heating elements
- Perforated stainless-steel case
- Height: 3.75 in. (9.5cm)
- Top plate diameter: 3.5 in. (9cm)
- Weight: 4 lb. (1.8kg)
|371°C (Max Temperature)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.