Microflex CE5 System Nitrile Gloves
Exceptional dexterity, tactile sense, fit, feel and comfort
Manufacturer: Microflex CE5755XS
- Micro-textured fingertip surface enhances wet or dry grip
- Beaded cuff for easier donning
- Low surface particulates, ionic extractables and nonvolatile residues
- Excellent static decay and surface resistivity properties
- Contain no latex, plasticizers or silicone
- Thickness: 6.7mil at fingertips
- Lengths: 9 and 12 in. (23 and 30.5cm)
100 gloves per double, vacuum-sealed, polybags; 10 polybags per poly-lined carton of 1000 gloves. Lot specific.
|ISO Class 5|
|12 x 2.75 in. (30.5 x 7cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok