Microflex Diamond Grip Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves
Effective barrier against many hazards
Manufacturer: Microflex MF300M
Perfect choice for procedures that require greater tactile sensitivity for manipulation.
- Made of premium quality, low modulus latex
- Offer high-tensile strength for excellent resiliency
- Thicker than the typical latex exam glove
- Textured surface ensures secure grip
- Beaded cuff for easy donning
- Ambidextrous, nonsterile, single-use
- Length: 9.6 in. (24.4cm)
- Thickness: 6.3mil
- Natural color
510K approved for medical use
Meets ASTM™ D3578 standards; FDA 510(k) approved for medical use.
|ASTM D3578, FDA 510(k)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok