Microflex SafeGrip Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves
Extra thick and long for increased safety
Manufacturer: Microflex SG375L
Natural rubber latex gloves provide greater protection in high risk environments.
- Gloves four times thicker than typical latex exam gloves
- Textured fingers ensure secured grip in wet and dry environments
- Beaded cuffs for easy donning and doffing
- Powder-free, ambidextrous, nonsterile, single-use
- Length, 11.6 in. (295mm)
- Thickness: 14.2mil fingers; 11mil palm
510K approved for medical use
Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical Operations, 2013 edition. Gloves meet ASTM D 3578 Standard.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok