Micronova™ Irradiated MegaSwat™ Mop Covers
Micronova™'s irradiated, mop covers work with the blade style MegaSwat™ Mop adapter to effectively clean around, under and behind heavy processing equipment and calibrated apparatus in the lab and cleanroom.
Supplier: Micronova™ MS636NSIR
The Micronova™ Irradiated MegaSwat™ Mop Covers are designed to work with the MegaSwat™ Mop Adapter and SSU series QD handles, for wet or dry cleaning and disinfecting in ISO 5 to 9 areas. The flexible blade style mop is ideal for cleaning under, around and behind heavy or calibrated equipment in the cleanroom. The covers are gamma irradiated and available with or without a foam interior.
- Knit polyester mops easily glide under and behind equipment
- Designed for use with flexible MegaSwat™ Mop Adapter and SSU series QD handles
- Available in various lengths
- Available with or without foam interiors
- NovaPoly, 100% polyester knit provides excellent disinfectant dispersal
- Compatible with alcohol and strong disinfectants
- Launderable for reuse
|Item may be Laundered and Reused. Care should be taken to fully eliminate disinfectants prior to reuse or steam sterilization. Water or Dryer temperature should not exceed 180°C.|
|36 in. (91.4 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok