Micronova™ ACME Thread Plastic Handle
A series of plastic coated fiberglass, fixed length and extendable handles. Designed with ACME Connect threaded ends for use with the entire range of Micronova adapters, mop heads and tools for simplified and versatile cleaning.
Manufacturer: Micronova™ STAH60WH
Lightweight, plastic-coated fiberglass handles
The Micronova Plastic ACME Threaded Handles are made from lightweight fiberglass coated in plastic and are available in a range of extendable and fixed length options. The ACME Connect threaded ends attach directly to the plastic (QP series) adapters, or use the SSA-2 ACME Thread Adapters to attach to Quick Disconnect (QD series) mop heads.
- Lightweight, plastic coated fiberglass handles
- ACME Connect threaded end connection
- Available fixed length or extendable
- Fixed lengths range from 12 to 60 inches (30 cm to 1.5 m)
- Extendable maximum lengths range from 36 in to 11.5 ft (90 cm to 3.5 m)
- ACME Connect threaded end attaches directly to the plastic (QP series) adapters
- Attach to (QD series) mop heads via the SSA-2 ACME Thread Adapters
|Store at ambient temperature. Rinse to remove disinfectant, un-tighten black extender before autoclave or storage. Avoid manipulation immediately after autoclave.|
|Mop Handle for Cleaning and Sanitizing Cleanrooms|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok