MicroGuard MP™ Microporous Coveralls with Attached Hood and Boot
These Microporous Coveralls with Attached Hood and Boot deliver protection and comfort through a strong and durable fabric in a suit designed for worker comfort.
Manufacturer: MicroGuard MP™ 80194XL
DescriptionThese Microporous Coveralls are as comfortable as they are safe. Our state-of-the-art lamination technology allows for maximum breathability. A soft non-woven fabric combined with a microporous film allows moisture vapor to escape, so you stay cool even in hot or damp environments. An attached hood and boots provide full-body protection from head to toe. This coverall offers base-level protection against light liquid splashes and nonhazardous particulates providing the optimal balance of comfort, durability, and protection.
- Roomy, seamless shoulder area resists tears and provides more protection in key exposure areas.
- Wider, gusseted crotch gives wearer more room to move in all directions without ripping fabric.
- Elastic back stretches with user for more comfort and better tear resistance.
- Elastic wrists and ankles offer a snug fit and help keep dust and other contaminants out.
- Attached hood provides additional protection of neck and shoulders.
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use.
|Zipper with storm flap|