Honeywell Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters
Affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
Manufacturer: Honeywell MFL1Z7/9FT
- Eliminates need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Provide 1.8m (6 ft.) or 2.7m (9 ft.) working capacity lifeline
- Attach directly to harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to 181.4kg (400 lb.)
No annual factory recertification is required unless unit is involved in a fall.
Meet all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards.
|TurboLite personal fall limiter|
|Steel carabiner for unit, Steel snap hook for lanyard end, 3600 lb. gate|
|High impact Nylon|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok