Honeywell Miller MightyLite Self-Retracting Lifelines
Up to 30% lighter than similar products in their class
Manufacturer: Honeywell RL100GZ7/100FT
Self-retracting lifelines ideally suited to a variety of construction, industrial, warehouse, utility, mining, and confined-space applications. Compact design with double swivels (on snap hook and on top of unit) make units perfect for hard-to-mount locations and permanent mounts.
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant snap hooks and anodized aluminum/stainless-steel housings for longer life
- Consistent spring tension and narrow payout ports keep webbing from becoming twisted and locking up
- Automatic inertia brakes engage during a fall, limiting falls to 24 in. (61cm) or less
- Integral load indicator appears red when unit has been involved in a fall
- Inspection history can be conveniently recorded on unit label
- Eliminate downtime since no annual recertification is needed unless unit is involved in a fall
For transporting and handling ease, Cat. Nos. 19-034-675 and -679 have built-in carrying straps; other models have heavy-duty steel handles.
Cat. No. 19-080-849 has a smaller housing making it a lightweight alternative to Cat. No. 19-999-490
Maximum working load: 310 lb. (141kg).
All units meet OSHA 1926.502, 1926.66; ANSI Z359.1, A10.4; and CSA Z259.2 requirements.
|Self retracting lifeline|
|OSHA 1926.502, 1926.66, ANSI Z359.1, A10.4, CSA Z259.2|
|100 ft. L of 0.18 in. Galvanized Steel cable|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok