MilliporeSigma™ MILLICUP™-FLEX Disposable Filtration Kit
MILLICUP™-FLEX Disposable Filtration Kit combines the convenience of disposable filtration with the flexibility and compatibility of traditional vacuum filtration glassware.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ MCFLX4702
DescriptionThe Millicup™-FLEX nonsterile, vacuum-driven filtration unit combines the convenience of disposable filtration with the flexibility and compatibility of traditional vacuum filtration glassware. With solvent-resistant, modular components, the Millicup-FLEX filtration unit offers a safe and efficient means for filtering a variety of aqueous and organic solutions, allowing the user to filter directly into GL45 vacuum-rated filtration bottles with their choice of 47mm disc membranes (sold separately). The ready-to-assemble, clampless design of the Millicup-FLEX filtration system eliminates the need for cleaning prior to filtration – saving time and ultimately reducing the risk of sample contamination. Following filtration, the 250mL funnel and membrane support collar easily disconnect to enable direct access to the membrane.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with organic and aqueous solvents
- Ergonomic, clampless design
- Reduce contamination risk
- Filter directly into vacuum-rated storage bottles
- Easy access to membrane after filtration (membranes sold separately)
- Fully recyclable components
Available in 2 versions:
- Starter Kit: 10 funnels with 2 semi-reusable membrane support collars and vacuum tube adapters (MCFLX4702)
- Single-Use Kit: 10 funnels with 10 single-use membrane support collars and vacuum tube adapters (MCFLX4710)
All three components of the Millicup™-FLEX filtration unit are fully recyclable, minimizing your environmental impact.
|Bottle Top Filter|
|Clear with blue adapter|
|10 funnels, 2 support collars, and 2 vacuum tube adapters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok