3M Miniature Cable Ties (18lb, 80N) UL Listed TYPE 21
3M Cable Ties are used to secure wire bundles and harness components quickly. The flexible design allows the user to slip ties easily under and around cables and harnesses.
Manufacturer: 3M 7000133451
- Used to bind bundles of wires or cables easily and quickly
- Self locking head locks together wire bundles and harness components quickly
- Durable nylon material has a tensile strength of 18 lbs
- Suitable for applications with a temperature range of -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- 3M Catalog# CT4BK18-C, CT4BK18-M, CT4NT18-C, CT4NT18-M, CT6BK18-C, CT6NT18-C, CT6NT18-M, CT8BK18-C, CT8BK18-M, CT8NT18-C
|4.1 x 0.1 in.|
|UV resistant for outdoor use|
|Miniature Cable Ties|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok