Minuteman™ X829 Series HEPA Vacuums
Safe, easy-to-use vacuum for difficult dry and wet cleaning jobs
Manufacturer: Minuteman™ C8291506
Patented safety interlock system prevents operation if filter is incorrectly aligned.
- Removes hazardous dusts such as lead, arsenic, and asbestos, and nonhazardous wastes such as flour, wood, and foundry dusts
- Durable tank has a quick-release, self-sealing intake that ensures a positive vacuum seal
- ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter is 99.999% efficient at 0.12μm; resists punctures, tears, leaks, abrasions, and moisture damage
- Patented safety interlock system ensures the ULPA filter is properly in place
- One-piece, polyethylene Uni-Adapter™ attaches easily to form a leakproof seal with the vacuum tank, enabling safe wet direct load recovery
|Wet: 13 gal; Dry: 0.82 cu. ft.|
|Wet: 49L; Dry: 0.23 cu. m.|
|X829 series HEPA vacuum Wet/Dry|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok