- Potent and selective β3-adrenoceptor agonist (EC50 = 22.4 nM).
- Displays >440-fold selectivity for β3 over β1 and β2 adrenoceptors.
- Increases cAMP concentration in CHO cells expressing human β3-adrenoceptor.
- Displays relaxant effect in ex vivo rat bladder muscle preparation precontracted with carbachol
- Decreases frequency of bladder contraction in rats.
- Also promotes browning of white adipose tissue, reduces body weight, and improves glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in mice fed a high fat diet.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok