Mirus Bio™ MiraCLEAN™ Endotoxin Removal Kit
Uses rapid phase extraction to remove bacterial endotoxins from nucleic acids for both in vivo and in vitro applications. The proprietary pink-colored EndoGO extraction reagent helps the user to visualize the interface between phases, facilitating phase separation and increasing nucleic acid recovery.
Supplier: Mirus Bio™ MIR 5900
- MIR 5910 provides sufficient reagents for three endotoxin extraction rounds on a total of at least 10mg of DNA
- MIR 5900 provides sufficient reagents for three endotoxin extraction rounds on a total of at least 100mg of DNA
- Effectively Removes Endotoxin from Plasmid Samples: Aids in the safety and efficiency of gene delivery research
- Compatible with In Vivo and In Vitro Applications: Removes harmful endotoxin that could cause decreased transfection efficiencies in vitro and inflammatory reactions in vivo
- Ease of Use Simple phase separation protocol allows quick visualization of recovered nucleic acid preparations
|Removes bacterial endotoxins from Nucleic Acids for both in vivo and in-vitro applications|
|For 100 mg DNA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok