GE Healthcare MMP-1 Human Biotrak ELISA System
Measure total human MMP-1 levels in one day. GE Healthcare MMP-1 Human Biotrak ELISA System is a ready-to-use kit featuring a coated 96-well microplate and all required buffers and standards. Biotrak ELISAs measure MMP protein levels in human serum, plasma and cell culture samples.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN2610
DescriptionThe MMP-1 Human Biotrak ELISA system has been specifically designed for research purposes. MMP-1 may be measured in the range 6.25-100ng/ml. The assay is based on a two site ELISA ‘sandwich’ format.
- Measures total MMP-1
- Specific for human MMP-1
- Precise and accurate measurement
- Non-isotopic protocol
- Ready to use substrate
- Same day protocol
- Standards and samples are incubated in microplate wells pre-coated with anti-MMP-1 antibody
- Any MMP-1 present will be bound to the wells, with other components of the sample being removed by washing and aspiration
- A second polyclonal antibody to MMP-1 is then bound to the MMP-1; any excess is removed by washing and aspiration
- The second antibody bound to the wells is detected using donkey anti-rabbit horseradish peroxidase
- The amount of peroxidase bound to each well is determined by the addition of TMB ‘ready-to-use’ substrate
- The reaction is stopped by addition of an acid solution and the resultant color read at 450nm in a microplate spectrophotometer
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|6.25ng/mL to 100ng/mL|
|MMP-1, Human, Biotrak Assay.|
|Pipettes or pipetting equipment with disposable polypropylene tips (100 μl, 500 μl, 1 mL and 5 mL); Disposable polypropylene test tubes; Glass measuring cylinders (100 mL, and 1 l); Distilled or deionized water; Spectrophotometer plate reader capable of m|
|-15 - -30°C|
|Suitable for use with serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin, citrate) and cell culture supernatant samples Biotrak ELISAs measure MMP protein levels in human serum, plasma, and cell culture samples|
|Microplate: 12 x 8 well strips coated with mouse anti-MMP-1; Assay buffer 1: 10mL of phosphate buffer concentrate; Assay buffer 2: 10mL of phosphate buffer concentrate; Standard: 1mL human MMP-1 (recombinant); Antibody: lyophilised rabbit anti-MMP-1; Peroxidase conjugate: lyophilised donkey anti-rabbit horseradish peroxidase; Wash buffer: 12.5mL phosphate buffer concentrate; TMB substrate: 3,3’,5,5’-Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB)/hydrogen peroxide|
|The assay recognises total human MMP-1, ie. free MMP-1 and that complexed with inhibitors such as TIMP-1. It does not recognise MMP-1 bound by the non-specific protease inhibitor α2-macroglobulin. There is no cross-reactivity with α2-macroglobulin alone.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok