Modulus Data Systems DIFFCOUNT III Electronic Differential Tally Counters
Microprocessor-controlled differential cell counter designed specifically for hematology laboratory
Manufacturer: Modulus Data Systems 10 308
- Displays all channels simultaneously with large digits on bright backlit LCD display
- Hermetically sealed switches prevent count anomalies resulting from powdered gloves or other contaminants
- Compact keyboard with “soft-touch” keys facilitates increased counting speed
- Key assignment overlays available separately
- Alarm actuates every 100 counts with optional 100-count lockout
- Calculates percent and absolute WBC values with count correction
- Operating temperature range: 0° to 49°C (32° to 120°F)
Model 10-308 feature eight counting keys, plus PERCENT, COUNT, and CLEAR keys. Counting and total displays have three digits
Model 10-312 and 10-312P feature 12 counting keys, plus PERCENT, COUNT, WBC, and CLEAR keys. Each counting channel displays two digits; total displays three digits. Model 10-312P includes a RS-232 printer port.
|Differential Cell Counter, 8-Channel|
|Calculates percent or absolute WBC values|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok