Invitrogen Molecular Probes pHrodo Red S. aureus BioParticles Conjugate for Phagocytosis
Fast, accurate results
Manufacturer: Invitrogen A10010
- Nonfluorescent outside the cell, but fluoresce brightly red in phagosomes
- Specific detection of phagocytosis and endocytosis
- Reduced signal variability and improved timing in sensitive experiments
- Multiplex with green dyes such as GFP, Fluo-4, or calcein
- Fluorescence dramatically increases as pH decreases from neutral to the acidic, making it a tool to study phagocytosis and its regulation by drugs and/or environmental factors
- Lack of fluorescence outside the cell eliminates the need for wash steps and quencher dyes
- Ready-made for use in imaging or flow applications
Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|5 x 2mg|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.