Invitrogen™ SYPRO™ Orange Protein Gel Stain (5,000X Concentrate in DMSO)
A sensitive, ready-to-use fluorescent stain for total protein detection in 1D gels with a one-step protocol that does not require destaining.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ S6650
- A sensitive, ready-to-use fluorescent stain for total protein detection in 1D gels
- The sensitivity of SYPRO Orange Protein Stain is as good as, or better than traditional silver staining techniques
- Stained proteins can be viewed with a standard UV, blue-light transilluminator, or imaging equipment containing the appropriate filters/lasers
- Fast, one-step staining protocol requiring no destaining
- Linear quantitation range over three orders of magnitude
- Very little protein-to-protein variation in staining
- Store at room temperature and protect from light
|Supplied as a 5000X concentrate in DMSO. Store at room temperature and protect from light.|
|300, 470/570 nm|
|Protein Gel Stain|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.