Novus Biologicals™ Mouse Thrombin-antithrombin (TAT) Complexes ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Highly purified and high bioactivity. Generating reliable and reproducible results.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals™ NBP275962
- The Mouse Thrombin-antithrombin (TAT) complexes ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) measures mouse Thrombin-antithrombin (TAT) complexes in plasma, cell culture.
- This assay employs a quantitative enzyme immunoassay technique that measures the specified antigen in samples.
- Standard Curve Range: 0.031-8 ng/mL (lot dependent)
- Sensitivity: 0.01 ng/mL (lot dependent)
- Assay Type: Sandwich ELISA
- Inter-Assay: 9.90% (lot dependent)
- Intra-Assay: 5.00% (lot dependent)
- Spike Recovery: 97.00% (lot dependent)
- This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
|Storage is content dependent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok