MP Biomedicals LSM Lymphocyte Separation Medium
LSM Lymphocyte Separation Medium is a high performance density gradient medium for monocyte separation.
- LSM is a sterile-filtered solution of a sucrose polymer and diatrizoate salts
- Formulated for isolation of mononuclear cells from defibrinated or heparinized whole human blood
- One-step centrifugation permits separation of mononuclear lymphocytes from erythrocytes, polynuclear lymphocytes and most platelets
- Maximum yield of mononuclear cells
- > 96% cell viability of lymphocytes
- Easy one-step centrifugation
- Low endotoxins
- Autoclave sterilization
|LSM™ lymphocyte separation medium|
|15° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok