Heidolph™ Hei-Tec Magnetic Stirrer Hotplates with PT1000 Temperature Probe
Hotplate for smooth to intense mixing and heating of low-viscosity fluids. An excellent choice for decomposing organic and inorganic substances.
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 036110583
All Units Feature
- For smooth to intense mixing and heating of low-viscosity fluids, an excellent choice for decomposing organic and inorganic substances.
- Hotplate reaches a maximum temperature of 300°C
- For your protection an independent safety circuit will switch off heating if hotplate temperature exceeds 25°C over set temperature
- A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up. If heating is switched on the on/off button is illuminated for visual control
- Strong magnetic field enables stirring even high viscosity media or volumes of 20 L of water with ease
- Speed is variably adjustable from 100 to 1400 rpm to an accuracy of ±2% for gentle mixing
Kera-Disk top plate- fast heat-up times and chemical resistance
- Glass ceramic top plates offer the benefits of chemical-resistance, scratch-proof but produce longer heat-up times
- Aluminum top plates allow for immediate heat transfer but are not chemical-resistant or scratch-proof
- Kera-Disk top plates take the best of two worlds: The aluminum top plate allows of immediate heat transfer for quick heat-up times and a thin layer of ceramic coating makes the top plates chemical-resistant and scratch-proof
Sealed Housing- guarantees extended performance life and reduced maintenance
- Protection against aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors which prevents internal corrosion
- This results in an increased lifespan of 10 years on average at reduced maintenance and repair cost
- Protection of all mechanical and electronic components against aggressive environmental conditions
- For high requirements and reproducible results
- Features a digital display and allows for easy setting and monitoring of values in the illuminated readout
- Digital speed setting
- PT 1000 temperature sensor for precise temperature control, overshoot protection and reproducible results
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|135 mm dia.|
|Hot Plate Stirrer, Stirrer|
|Ceramic Coated Aluminum|
|Temp sensor; Digital speed setting; Digital display|
|20°C to 300°C|
|100 to 1400 rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok