MSA™ Evolution™ 5200 Thermal Imaging Camera
Delivers high-sense image quality up to 320°F, matching the temperature range at which most structural firefighting occurs
Manufacturer: MSA™ 10063763
Camera offers a super-high Instantaneous Scene Dynamic Range† (ISDR) of 4795, providing clearer, sharper, more detailed images over the entire temperature range. RFI shielded unit is situated inside a high-impact housing with external rubber bumpers and internal mounting foam (which insulates sensor and electronics).
- Super-wide High Sense operating range allows camera to stay in high sense mode longer
- High sensitivity in Low Sense mode provides better image quality at higher scene temperatures
- Increased ambient temperature tolerance permits unit to stay in high heat 60-100% longer
- Indigo 160 x 120 microbolometer offers excellent image quality in a small format thermal imager
- 30Hz frame rate reduces the choppiness associated with lower frame rates
- Optional “Heat Seeker PLUS” color detail allows user to easily locate hot spots and the seat of the fire
- “Instant on” with instant mode switching; 15% Low Sense activation
- Warnings on all shut downs
- Shutter indicator
- Optional Quick-Temp digital temperature display with temperature scale measurement also available
†Instantaneous Scene Dynamic Range is the combined value of a sensor's sensitivity and temperature range to determine the number of temperature differences that can be seen at any given instant.
‡Also includes reflective kit.
|Thermal Imaging Camera|
|Charger, Quick-Temp/Heat Seeker PLUS option, shoulder strap, carrying case, two batteries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok