MSA FP5K Tie-Back Shock Absorbing Lanyards
Unique carabiner offers 2268kg (5000 lb.) gate strength in any direction
Manufacturer: MSA 10047085
- Carabiner can be tied back directly to the lanyard and enables maximum inside clearance with a 2.54cm (1 in.) gate opening
- Carabiner body shape helps avoid confusion with standard connectors not designed for tie-back applications
- Monster-Edge Webbing has a 5443kg (12,000 lb.) minimum breaking strength and designed for increased abrasion resistance
- Internal wear indicator alerts user when lanyard should no longer be used due to severe abrasion
- Keeps fall arrest forces below 900 lb./ft
- 1.82m (6 in.) adjustable
Meets applicable OSHA standards; ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, and ANSI Z359.13; CSA Z259.11-2005 requirements. CSA certified.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok