MSA TechnaCurv Full-Body Vest-Style Harnesses
Made of soft, flexible webbing
Manufacturer: MSA 10041517
Optional Secure-Fit leg buckles with positive engagement windows allow you to see buckle is properly engagedno need to listen for a “click” on a noisy site.
- Soft, flexible curvilinear torso webbing moves with the wearer for improved comfort and a secure fit
- Webbing curves to fit around the neck, so it will not chafe
- Lightweight polymer Y-back D-locator pad allows complete adjustment of back D-ring for proper fit
- Durable visco-elastic shoulder and sub-pelvic pads permit air to circulate; keep wearer cool and comfortable
- Single-hand operation for easy donning and doffing
- Feature a standard Qwik-Fit chest strap
Maximum Capacity: 400 lb. (181kg).
Meets applicable OSHA standards; ANSI Z359.11-2014: CSA Z259.10-12 requirements.
|OSHA, ANSI Z359.1 and A10.32, CSA Z259.10. Certified according to EN 361and EN 358|
|Confined space, construction|
|Qwik-fit leg and shest straps, manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok