Thermo Scientific Multiskan FC Microplate Photometer
Multiskan FC microplate photometer is a reliable instrument for a wide variety of research and routine applications. It reads 96- and 384-well plates and is equipped with shaking and incubation capabilities for temperature critical assays. It can be used as a stand-alone instrument or under PC control with intuitive Thermo Scientific SkanIt software.
Multiskan FC brings together over 40 years experience of the well-known Multiskan product brand, with features for enhanced usability. The Multiskan FC has a 340850 nm wavelength range, enabling a wide variety of applications from enzyme kinetic studies to Lowry assays. The instrument provides fast and accurate measurements enabling complete 96-well plate reading in less than seven seconds. The instrument is also equipped with linear shaking as standard. A model with an incubator enables incubation temperatures up to 50°C and the capacity to read 384-well plates. SkanIt software supports optimal use of the instrument with a visual workflow, effortless data analysis and exporting capabilities.
- Proven performance and reliable day-to-day results through patented optical design and in-built self-diagnostics
- A broad wavelength range of 340850 nm for a wide variety of research and routine applications such as ELISA immunoassays, protein quantification, endotoxin, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, enzyme assays and growth curves
- Equipped with an eight-position filter wheel with three standard filters, 405 nm, 450 nm and 620 nm, preinstalled
- A comprehensive range of easy-to install additional filters available for order
- Fast and accurate measurement of both 96- and 384-well plates for various throughput requirements
- Shaking and incubation up to 50°C for temperature critical assays
- Ease of use through the large color screen and a variety of language versions
- Visual and logical SkanIt software for comprehensive instrument control and data handling
- Multiskan verification plate available for instrument performance verification
- Robot compatibility for high-throughput environments
Warranty and Services
|± 1% (0–3 Abs) or ± 0.003 Abs, which ever is greater at 405nm|
|User: On-board or PC control|
|CV ≤ 0.2% (0.3–3 Abs) at 405nm|
|340 to 850nm|
|8-position filter wheel; filters installed: 405nm, 450nm, and 620nm|
|0 to 6 Abs|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.