Dentec Safety N95 Filter Assembly Thermoplastic Respirator
Dentec Safety N95 Filter Assembly Thermoplastic Respirator is suitable for welding, dusts, and non-oil mists
Manufacturer: Dentec Safety 3SMDN5
- Low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets
- Extended field of vision
- Large inhalation valves (quarter-sized) allows users to inhale a larger volume of air per breath, reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve is strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the mouth to ensure hot, exhaled air exits the mask immediately.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute to trap exhaled air and lift the diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort which creates more space for air to exit the mask, reducing heat build up inside the mask.
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort, improves fit, and does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- Textured sealing area reduces risk of the mask slipping on the face.
- Enhanced harness assembly features:
- Metal tabs at end to prevent nylon strap fraying and allowing for adjustment when wearing gloves
- Wide nylon strap is more comfortable against the skin and maintains its elasticity longer.
- 4 point swiveling adjustments allows the mask to be adjusted to the individual features of the wearer.
- Cradle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding and welding helmets.
- 3 Position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air facepiece.