Thermo Scientific Nalgene 13L HDPE Jerrican with Tethered Polypropylene Closure
Store reagents with the Thermo Scientific Nalgene Jerrican with Tethered Polypropylene Closure.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 22439013
Store reagents with the Thermo Scientific Nalgene Jerrican with Tethered Polypropylene Closure, featuring a space-saving design, molded-in handle and recessed grip at the bottom to provide better control when pouring. The double-ported 2243-9013 is ideal as a reservoir in automated systems. The 53B closure can be plumbed with input/output tubing while the 38mm closure is used for refilling or emptying the reservoir.Key Features:
- Jerrican is ideal as a reservoir in automated systems like the PRISM 3700 DAN Analyzer
- Molded-in graduations in 1 gal. and 5L increments allow for ease in dispensing
- Molded-in handle provides a sturdy grip when carrying heavy contents
- Integral shoulder handle and molded bottom grip make lifting comfortable
- Wide stance and low center of gravity add stability
- Heavy rugged design with good chemical resistance allows for a wide variety of solutions
- Space-saving rectangular shape permits efficient storage
- For closure options in vacuum applications, use with Nalgene Quick Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2158), or Nalgene Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2162)
- Additional accessories include Nalgene Barbed Bulkhead Fittings (Cat. No. 6149)
- Custom tubing sets can be designed at the Thermo Scientific Custom Tubing Set Configurator, www.thermoscientific.com/tubingconfigurator
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Jerrican w/double port|
|USP Class VI Compliant/FDA21 CFR 177.1520 Compliant|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.