Thermo Scientific Nalgene 280 Polyurethane Tubing
Perform high-purity work with this ester-grade tubing, which exhibits excellent abrasion and flex-fatigue resistance, as well as low-temperature resilience.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 80300060
Perform high-purity work with ester-grade Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? 280 Polyurethane Tubing, which exhibits excellent abrasion and flex-fatigue resistance, as well as low-temperature resilience.
- Contains no plasticizers and only low levels of extractables for high-purity applications
- Superior chemical resistance to fuels, oils, and some solvents (not recommended for aqueous solvents)
- Resistant to atmospheric ozone, aliphatic hydrocarbons and petroleum products for longer life and versitility
- Marked every 12in. for convenient cutting
- Not autoclavable; can be gas sterilized
- High tensile strength and toughness for pressure and vacuum applications; won't collapse under full vacuum
In packs of 50ft. (15.2m)
|280 PUR Tubing Ester Grade 1/4 x 3/8 x 1/16|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok