Thermo Scientific Nalgene 50 Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps
Minimize absorption of proteins and food products with this flexible, durable high-purity translucent tubing, ideal for pharmaceutical, laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 80603024
Minimize absorption of proteins and food products with Thermo Scientific Nalgene 50 Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps. This flexible and durable tubing features a low-binding surface, making it ideal for a variety of pump and transfer applications in pharmacaeutical, laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage industries.Features:
- Tasteless, odorless, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and non-hemolytic
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into transported fluid
- Low binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products
- Autoclavable; also can be sterilized by gamma radiation, EtO and chemical procedures
- Durometer hardness: Shore A, 50
Double-bagged in case of 25 ft. (7.6m)
Not intended for invasive use.
|Meets FDA, USDA, U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI, 24th Edition; and 3A sanitary standards.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok