Thermo Scientific Nalgene 50 Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps
Minimize absorption of proteins and food products with this flexible, durable high-purity translucent tubing, ideal for pharmaceutical, laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 80603182
Minimize absorption of proteins and food products with Thermo Scientific Nalgene 50 Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps. This flexible and durable tubing features a low-binding surface, making it ideal for a variety of pump and transfer applications in pharmacaeutical, laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage industries.Features:
- Tasteless, odorless, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and non-hemolytic
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into transported fluid
- Low binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products
- Autoclavable; also can be sterilized by gamma radiation, EtO and chemical procedures
- Durometer hardness: Shore A, 50
Double-bagged in case of 25 ft. (7.6m)
Not intended for invasive use.
|Meets FDA, USDA, U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI, 24th Edition; and 3A sanitary standards.|