Thermo Scientific Nalgene Acrylic Beta Waste Shields
Completely enclose a large container holding solid or liquid radioactive waste with these acrylic beta waste shields, which are collapsible for convenient storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 67450010
Completely enclose a large container holding solid or liquid radioactive waste. Thermo Scientific Nalgene Acrylic Beta Waste Shields are collapsible for convenient storage. Made of 3/8 in. (9mm) thick acrylic, these shields stop beta-emitting radioactive isotopes. Large hinged door on cover allows easy access to the waste receptacle. A leakproof tray contains spills, while hinged corners allow for removal of the receptacle.
- Transparent for easily viewing contents
- Can enclose a large container holding solid or liquid beta-radioactive waste
- Large hinged door on cover for easy access to waste container
- Hinged corners for removing container
- Large size accomodates a 20L Nalgene carboy and standard occie-sized trash cans
- Small size accomodates a 10L Nalgene carboy
|11.25 x 11.25 x 16 in. (28.6 x 28.6 x 40.6cm)|
|Waste Shield Beta Small Acrylic 330 x 330 x 432mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok