Thermo Scientific Nalgene Acrylic Beta Waste Shields
Completely enclose a large container holding solid or liquid radioactive waste with these acrylic beta waste shields, which are collapsible for convenient storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 67459024
Completely enclose a large container holding solid or liquid radioactive waste. Thermo Scientific Nalgene Acrylic Beta Waste Shields are collapsible for convenient storage. Made of 3/8 in. (9mm) thick acrylic, these shields stop beta-emitting radioactive isotopes. Large hinged door on cover allows easy access to the waste receptacle. A leakproof tray contains spills, while hinged corners allow for removal of the receptacle.
- Transparent for easily viewing contents
- Can enclose a large container holding solid or liquid beta-radioactive waste
- Large hinged door on cover for easy access to waste container
- Hinged corners for removing container
- Large size accomodates a 20L Nalgene carboy and standard occie-sized trash cans
- Small size accomodates a 10L Nalgene carboy
|16 x 16 x 29 in. (40 x 40 x 74cm)|
|Waste Shield Beta Large Acrylic 457 x 457 x 737mm|