Thermo Scientific Nalgene Analytical Test Filter Funnels
Perform microbiological QC testing and analysis of water, food/beverage, raw material and finished product with these economical sterile disposable funnels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1470045
Perform microbiological QC testing and analysis of water, food/beverage, raw material and finished product with economical, sterile and disposable Thermo Scientific Nalgene Analytical Test Filter Funnels. The squeeze and twist funnel is easy to remove for retrieval of the CN membrane.Features:
- High impact polystyrene collars are rugged for reliable performance
- Preassembled, sterile, individually are bagged to ensure sample integrity
- Adapters accommodate No. 8 stoppers for use with 0.5in. hole in vacuum manifolds or filter flasks
- 47mm diameter cellulose nitrate membrane is certified for water quality work
- 250mL sizes are useful when testing beverages that may foam
- Cat. No. 147-0045 features gray membrane that turns black when wet, making it easier to detect and count growing colonies
Includes: Six funnel adapters with each case
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Gray with black grid|
|Meet requirements of APHA Standard Methods and EPA requirements for water quality work.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.