Thermo Scientific Thermo Scientific Nalgene Autoclavable Carboys
Choose Thermo Scientific Nalgene Autoclavable Carboys for large batches of culture media, vaccine product production, bulk media and chemical storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 22500050
Choose Thermo Scientific Nalgene Autoclavable Carboys for large batches of culture media, vaccine product production, bulk media and chemical storage. These carboys feature a large mouth for easy filling/dispensing, and are made of natural polypropylene with white 83B polypropylene closure and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) gasket.
Customization options available for fluid transfer applications. Fit perfectly with a variety of optional 83B closures with standard tubing sets (such as Nalgene Top Works, Nalgene Filling/Venting) and custom tubing set designs.Key Features:
- Convenient shoulder handles allow easy carrying and pouring, even with gloved hands
- Available in 10, 20, and 50L sizes for a variety of biopharmaceutical applications
- Graduated to contain in 1 gal. and 5L increments for ease of use
- Nalgene Top Works Fluid Transfer Systems (Cat. No. 2135) permits convenient liquid aseptic transfer
- Additional closure options are Nalgene Quick Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2158) or Nalgene Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2162)
- Additional accessories include Nalgene Barbed Bulk Head Fittings (Cat. No. 6149)
- Custom Tubing Sets are available-please refer to Thermo Scientific Custom Tubing Set Configurator at www.thermoscientific.com/tubingconfigurator.com
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Polypropylene Carboy w/Handles|
|5 gal., 20L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.