Thermo Scientific Nalgene General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes
Enhance aseptic techniques with externally threaded Thermo Scientific Nalgene General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes, ideal for research and general lab storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50120020
Enhance aseptic techniques with externally threaded Thermo Scientific Nalgene General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes. These storage tubes are ideally suited for research and general laboratory storage of high-value and genomic materials down to vapor phase liquid nitrogen temperatures.
- Large writing areas accommodate more written sample information and graduations for easy visual volume assessment
- Noncytotoxic raw materials for added sample security and tubes certified free of Dnase and RNase for genomic applications
- External threading enhances aseptic technique
- Certified SAL of 10-6 for the highest sterility assurance available
- Suitable for storage from general cold storage refrigeration (+4°C) down to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen
- System 100 Tubes offer a more dense storage option (10x10) to save precious storage space
- Self standing tubes for ease of use on the benchtop
- Blank, nonsterile and uncapped tubes available in bulk for less demanding applications
|CE Marked for storage of diagnostic samples in the EU|
|HDPE, threaded, assembled|
|Tube, sterile, bulk packed, 2.0mL|