Thermo Scientific Nalgene Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes with Sealing Cap
Easily view the contents of contact-clear, Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes with Sealing Caps.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 31390010
Easily view the contents of contact-clear, Thermo Scientific Nalgene Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes with Sealing Caps. The tubes feature excellent mechanical strength.Features
- Greater chemical resistance than polycarbonate
- Can be autoclaved repeatedlylast longer than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges
- Come with polypropylene sealing caps with silicone gaskets for extra leak protection when spinning >10,000 x g or spinning hazardous materials
- Must be filled to 80% of total capacity when centrifuging
Optional sealing-cap assemblies available for selected sizes. Use DS3131-0020 (for 30mL tube) and DS3131-0024 (for 50mL Tube). Actual brim capacity of 3139-0050 is 42mL.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok