Thermo Scientific Nalgene PFA Graduated Plastic Beakers with Handles
Conduct high-purity applications that use strong oxidizing agents, acids, hydrocarbons and ketones with Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? PFA Graduated Beakers with Handles.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific DS15111000
Conduct high-purity applications that use strong oxidizing agents, acids, hydrocarbons and ketones with Thermo Scientific Nalgene PFA Graduated Beakers with Handles. These beakers feature extraordinary chemical resistance. PFA is “non-stick”, making the beaker easy to clean and resistant to contamination.
- Withstands exposure to extreme temperatures from -270° to +250°C
- Rigid and translucent, enabling easy and consistent viewing of liquid levels
- Molded-in graduation in both oz. and mL won't wear off with continuous use or washings
- Excellent chemical resistance to strong ozidizing agents, acids, hydrocarbons and ketones make these beakers useful for a broad range of high-purity applications
- Molded-in rectangular handle for easy, safe handling and pouring
|PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy Alkanes)|
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|Beaker with Handle PFA 1000mL|