Thermo Scientific Nalgene PFA Graduated Plastic Beakers with Handles
Conduct high-purity applications that use strong oxidizing agents, acids, hydrocarbons and ketones with Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? PFA Graduated Beakers with Handles.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific DS15111000
Conduct high-purity applications that use strong oxidizing agents, acids, hydrocarbons and ketones with Thermo Scientific Nalgene PFA Graduated Beakers with Handles. These beakers feature extraordinary chemical resistance. PFA is “non-stick”, making the beaker easy to clean and resistant to contamination.
- Withstands exposure to extreme temperatures from -270° to +250°C
- Rigid and translucent, enabling easy and consistent viewing of liquid levels
- Molded-in graduation in both oz. and mL won't wear off with continuous use or washings
- Excellent chemical resistance to strong ozidizing agents, acids, hydrocarbons and ketones make these beakers useful for a broad range of high-purity applications
- Molded-in rectangular handle for easy, safe handling and pouring
|PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy Alkanes)|
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|Beaker with Handle PFA 1000mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok