Thermo Scientific Nalgene Pharma-Grade Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing
Ensure consistently reliable and accurate fluid transfers. This durable high-purity tubing is ideal for pharmaceutical, laboratory and bioprocess manufacturing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 86000310
Ensure consistently reliable and accurate fluid transfers with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Pharma-Grade Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumpsis.This flexible, durable high-purity translucent tubing is designed for a variety of pump and transfer applications, including pharmaceutical, laboratory and bioprocess manufacturing.
- Tasteless, odorless, non-cytotoxic and non-hemolytic
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into transported fluid
- Low binding suface to minimize absorption of proteins and food products
- Autoclavable; also can be sterilized by gamma radiation, EtO and chemical procedures
- Durometer hardness: Shore A, 50
Double-bagged in case of 50 in. (15.2m)
|Meets USP<87> Cytotoxicity (Agar Diffusion and MEM Elution methods); USP<88> Class VI; USP<661>Physicochemical Tests; ISO10993-3 Bacterial Mutagenicity – AmesAssay; ISO10993-4 Hemolysis Direct Contact, EP 3.1.9 Silicone Elastomer for Closures and Tubing, and FDA CFR 177.2600 Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use|