Thermo Scientific Nalgene PMP Plastic Graduated Cylinders
Guarantee the accuracy requirements of ASTM Class B, E1272 when using Nalgene PMP Graduated Cylinders. All sizes have a generous pour spout and molded-in graduations.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 36630250
Meet accuracy requirements of ASTM Class B, E1272 and CFR21, Part 177.1520 (except 2L and 4L sizes) by using Thermo Scientific Nalgene PMP Graduated Cylinders. All sizes have a generous pour spout, molded-in graduations that won't rub off and a large blue base to prevent tipping. These polymethylpentene cylinders can be chemically sterilized and are suitable for food and beverage use.Features:
- No meniscus to confuse readingseliminates guesswork
- Large blue polypropylene octagonal base prevents rolling and tipping
- Molded-in graduations are silk-screened for easy reading
- Excellent chemical resistance for a wide variety of solutions
- Resists temperatures up to 135°C (275°F) for a variety of uses
- Autoclavable (will affect accuracy)
- Individually packaged
- 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000mL sizes have front-to-back raised graduations
- 2000 and 4000mL sizes have standard graduations
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Graduated Cylinder PMP 250mL|
|CFR 21, Part 177.1520 and ASTM™ E 1272 Class B, ISO 6706|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.