Thermo Scientific Nalgene PMP Griffin Low-Form Plastic Beakers
Continuously use Thermo Scientific Nalgene PMP Griffin Low-Form Beakers at temperatures of 150°C with intermittent service to 175°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 12030250
Continuously use Thermo Scientific Nalgene PMP Griffin Low-Form Beakers at temperatures of 150°C with intermittent service to 175°C. These polymethylpentene beakers have the transparency of glass, excellent chemical resistance and heat tolerance. All sizes of beakers have easy to read, silk-screened graduations.
- Transparent PMP material allows for a clear view of beaker contents
- No-drip, single-spout design provides precision pouring control
- With ribs for easy stacking
- Silk screened with graduations, size code, resin code, catalog number, max. temperature and “No Flame” symbol for easy identification and safe use
- Meets ISO/DIN 7056 International Standards for Laboratory Plasticware Accuracy
|Meets ISO/DIN 7056 International Standards for Laboratory Plasticware Beakers|
|Beaker Griffin Low-form PMP 250mL|
|8.45 oz., 250mL|