Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polypropylene Separatory Funnels with Closure
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? Polypropylene Separatory Funnels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 43001000
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polypropylene Separatory Funnels. Closure has excellent chemical resistance and requires no lubrication.
- Separation lines between immiscible liquids are easily observed
- Phase interface is observable down to the stopcock
- TFE stopcocks need no lubrication, allowing for easier handling and operation
- Funnel is chemically compatible with a wide range of lab reagents
- Polypropylene funnel, Teflon TFE stopcock and housing, polypropylene screw closure
- For replacement stopcock, order Cat. No. 714301-1025
- Funnels are susceptible to softening and swelling from extended exposure to aggressive solvents though the effect is reversible.
- Stem lengths, 65mm. Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed for chemical sterilization.
- Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed and chemically sterilized.
|Separatory Funnel PP 1000mL|