Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polypropylene Separatory Funnels with Closure
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? Polypropylene Separatory Funnels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 43001000
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polypropylene Separatory Funnels. Closure has excellent chemical resistance and requires no lubrication.
- Separation lines between immiscible liquids are easily observed
- Phase interface is observable down to the stopcock
- TFE stopcocks need no lubrication, allowing for easier handling and operation
- Funnel is chemically compatible with a wide range of lab reagents
- Polypropylene funnel, Teflon TFE stopcock and housing, polypropylene screw closure
- For replacement stopcock, order Cat. No. 714301-1025
- Funnels are susceptible to softening and swelling from extended exposure to aggressive solvents though the effect is reversible.
- Stem lengths, 65mm. Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed for chemical sterilization.
- Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed and chemically sterilized.
|Separatory Funnel PP 1000mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok